Bezigon & Co. 2019
Garnier’s is a no-frills operation. He uses an old apple press, taking 2-3 days to extract all the juice from his grapes, and after fermentation, ages the wine in large oak foudres for one year (hence the oxidative, bruised apple and almond aromas). Organically cultivated grapes are picked at maximum maturity, giving the wine a honeyed, baked apple aspect. There’s some volatile acidity there too, giving it a fresh finish, but not at the expense of the fruit.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days