Clic Clac Méthode Ancestrale 2019
Clic Clac is Mikaël’s pristine pet’nat of Menu Pineau, from vines over 60-years old planted over gravelly limestone. A clear, clean sparkling wine with plenty of green apple and lemon citrus, as well as a softness to the structure you might associate with this grape; Chenin Blanc’s little sister. Because of the co2 present in the wine, this is the one cuvée that Mikaël is able to make with no additional sulphites.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days