Combe d'Eve 2015
Chardonnay from white limestone soils, which spent fourteen months in barrels. An exceptional wine, that reveals elegant scents of honeysuckle, white peach and butter. A clean and mineral attack highlights a fresh, light palate. Emmanuel Giboulet is somewhat of a renegade in the Burgundy bubble, resisting wholeheartedly the use of chemicals and pesticides in the vineyard.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR / Free on orders over 100 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR / Free on orders over 150 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days