El Reventón Cebreros 2018
If there has been a revolution in Spanish winemaking Dani Landi is one of the chief rebels. Dani works around seven hectares of old vines. The combination of high altitude, free-draining soils, and a long growing season gives a unique micro-climate. The winemaking is low intervention: he uses a proportion of whole bunch, large old oak barrels, and minimal extraction. El Reventón is crafted of 100% Garnacha, sourced from a single, 1-hectare vineyard near the village of Cerebros. This is a superb example of Garnacha’s potential to make fine wines. Very intense aromatics, incredible freshness, and lively, nervous energy.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR / Free on orders over 100 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR / Free on orders over 150 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days