Kidoizumi specialises in Koshu [aged] Sake and has a great deal of experience with the unique production methods that allow Sake to be aged for this length of time. The Kokin is one of their finest examples. A complex aroma of cocoa, coffee, caramel & spices. The palate is full-bodied and complex - toffee, bitter chocolate, salted caramel along with sherry-like oxidative/nutty characters. A truly stunning example of Koshu Sake!
Country Japan / Isumi, Chiba Prefecture
Type Long-Matured sake
Bottle Size 72cl
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR / Free on orders over 100 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR / Free on orders over 150 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days