L’Ange Vin les Vignes de le Regard 2018
Pineau d’Aunis from 30-year-old vines planted over this wonderful terroir. This is the only wine where Jean-Pierre eschews the use of oak and instead grapes are fermented with whole bunches for a fortnight and aged in cuve for just nine months. As such it is always the most immediate of his reds. This is taut and sapid, heady with fresh pepper and wild fruits, a wine of infinite charm.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days