This is the core red of Foradori. The fruit is harvested by hand, destemmed with some whole clusters left intact and fermented spontaneously with indigenous yeasts and with no sulphur (until racking and bottling). Ageing takes place in cement tanks and used foudres of 20-40 hectoliters for about a year. Rich and wholesome. One of our favourites.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days