David & Nadia
White From Mountain Soils 2019
Chenin Blanc, Viognier and Clairette from Swartland. Made from a blend of three vineyards, Paardebosch farm, Riebeek castle and Bergrivier (bottom of Hoë-Steen plot) with a mix of terroir types including granite, sand, clay, ferrous clay. Fermented and matured in oak and some in steel tank. Full flavours of ripe stones fruit, and flora. Firm, fresh acids and creamy texture. A beautiful 'entry-level' wine from this top producer.
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR / Free on orders over 100 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR / Free on orders over 150 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days