A Yamahai Junmai sake with whole Yuzu fruit juice added, it opens with heady aromatics and a dense palate of tart and sweet from the yuzu fruit, finishing with a hint of grainy rusticity from the Yamahai brewing method. Drink cold, either straight or on the rocks, or use as a surprising ingredient of a cocktail! Store cool and dark.
Country Japan / Kainan, Wakayama Prefecture
Type Japanese yuzu-sake
Bottle Size 72cl
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days