Suppai (sour) is a new plum sake from Wakayama, the plum heartland of Japan. The brewery has its own orchards and sticks to the principle of slow brew. Suppai is an exquisite full, pure and sour umeshu, for which three times more plums have been used than usual. Aged for 3 years. Drink very cold, either straight or on-the-rocks.
Country Japan / Kainan, Wakayama Prefecture
Type Japanese plum sake
Bottle Size 72cl
Standard Next Day: 7.50 EUR / Free on orders over 50 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase next business day
- Applies to orders over 25 euros, delivered within Amsterdam central and surrounding postcodes (see here).
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase the same day by 20:00
- All orders can be collected from our Hazenstraat store in Amsterdam. Please allow 1 hour for us to arrange your order.
Standard EU Delivery: 14.95 EUR / Free on orders over 100 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-3 business days
Standard Worldwide Delivery: 24.95 EUR / Free on orders over 150 EUR
- Order by 16:00 to receive your purchase within 2-5 business days